S4 Solutions Acceptable Use Policy
1. General. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) addresses requirements applicable to Customer's use of the S4 Solutions Subscription. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Software Subscription Agreement.
2. Appropriate Use. Customer and Customer’s Users may only use the Subscription for lawful purposes. Customer may not use nor allow its Users to use the Subscription in connection with any (a) infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights; (b) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity; (c) promotion of violence, hatred, or racial or religious intolerance; or (d) any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct. S4 Solutions will cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities in investigating claims of illegal activity or suspected illegal activity, including, but not limited to, illegal transfer or publication of copyrighted material. If Customer violates any portion of this Acceptable Use Policy, Customer accepts sole responsibility for all remedial actions and costs related to such violation(s), including but not limited to, compliance efforts and costs associated with statutory obligations or government investigations.
3. Enforcement of AUP. S4 Solutions, in its sole discretion, will determine on a case by case basis reasonable action to be taken in response to violations of this AUP of which it becomes aware. S4 Solutions reserves the right to suspend the provision of Subscription(s) or related services, or take other appropriate remedial action to address any violation or suspected violation of the AUP. S4 Solutions will use reasonable efforts to notify Customer and provide an opportunity to cure before taking any such action, if practicable and if allowed by law. Customer will cooperate with S4 Solutions in investigating complaints about potential violations and in taking any corrective action that S4 Solutions deems necessary to correct an impermissible use of the Subscription by Customer or Customer's Users. Customer will cooperate with S4 Solutions in investigating complaints about potential violations and in taking any corrective action that S4 Solutions deems necessary to correct an impermissible use of the Subscription by Customer or Customer’s end users. Corrective actions may include, but are not limited to:
3.1. For Subscription Use.
1. Suspend access to part or all of the Subscription; and/or
2. Terminate the Agreement for breach.
4. General Customer Compliance with Laws. Customer will comply in all material respects with all laws and regulations applicable to Customer in its use of the S4 SolutionsTechnology.